all about Cato's Atheneaum

A journey to a life worth keeping...

...all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...

As I continue to act on this joyous-arduous, funny-crazy,exciting-frightening stage so called LIFE...I begin to wonder...Could it be possible in this prime of life, I would be able to play the much awaited LEAD ROLE?
..still pursuing...still fighting...still aiming...

Until the last curtain call...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

the journey begins....

...This is the beginning of a new life for me. Enough of the usual daily sweet smile when at ease...or even the frowning on moody times. This is indeed the turning point of my career. Gone are the days when I can move freely with my own thoughts and styles...when I can act as my own self...when I can relax with my own spirit...when I can be what I wanna be in teaching strategies.
Today...my whole world will revolve in a place where I never dreamed  to be...with people I never dreamed to mingle with...and to a life beyond my imagination! 
Today marks my Roller Coaster life....Brace yourself  Cato.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment