all about Cato's Atheneaum

A journey to a life worth keeping...

...all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...

As I continue to act on this joyous-arduous, funny-crazy,exciting-frightening stage so called LIFE...I begin to wonder...Could it be possible in this prime of life, I would be able to play the much awaited LEAD ROLE?
..still pursuing...still fighting...still aiming...

Until the last curtain call...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

In Pieces I am

In the prime of life...
suddenly
A gist of purpose,a kernel of thoughts
How can a blast of feeling
averted  with ease and  smooth?
Never look at me 
with the glaring eyes of askance
beneath the peeking smile,
is a cascade of tears
tough it is...never been prosaic
struggling to emancipate 
the bound rooted for years
Mortal is this, surmise you must not!
Till you come and be someone
with my own soul try to breathe
Skeptical may seem...
but sound judgment I never claim
Far from the verity, unobjectionable and whole
now this is me,
in smash pieces i am...
waiting not to be devoured or volley
but someone to cull, in own  heart be cache

1 comment:

  1. Wow! a serious poem from a serious woman. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete