all about Cato's Atheneaum

A journey to a life worth keeping...

...all the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players...

As I continue to act on this joyous-arduous, funny-crazy,exciting-frightening stage so called LIFE...I begin to wonder...Could it be possible in this prime of life, I would be able to play the much awaited LEAD ROLE?
..still pursuing...still fighting...still aiming...

Until the last curtain call...

Friday, January 28, 2011

A weekend self treat...

Who  will say that you cannot enjoy and treat yourself after a long week work? What a  nice feeling I had yesterday night and last night...well, at least for the meantime that I have to compose myself , and eventually accept the reality that I am now living on my own...far from my love ones.
Have you ever experienced walking in the busy highways at night in the place far from where you used to be? Quite absurd, but I realized it's interesting and even very relaxing! My new found friend tell me about this kind of experience and I even laugh in disbelief. But you will never like it unless you experienced it by yourself. It is a somewhat tense relief...mind rejuvinating and mucsle relaxing as well. (though I had a cramps twice coz I am wearing my office high heeled shoes that time  :P) After walking,I treated myself with a sip of a nice wine while watching the all Filipino band...What a night! The long walk gave me a feeeling of freedom...away from the painful reality of life.....

1 comment:

  1. sometimes, we really have to get away from this world in our own little crazy way!

    ReplyDelete